Reflections on being a wife, mother, grandmother, sister, friend, and seeker of the Truth embodied in Christ.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Two Minute Video on Radical by David Platt
Yes, I am STILL talking about this book! :) It is so exciting to hear a passionate proclamation of the Gospel message, undiluted, with no apologies, not concerned whether the message may offend. Yes, it WILL offend. Christ is the stumbling block. We cannot get to the Truth without believing what He says. Period. Everything about this life is intended to be about Him. We have to walk in the fullness of the Gospel message or we have nothing to offer those who are lost.
Here is the review I wrote after reading it. (But the video is better!)
Labels:
authors,
books,
Christian Living,
Christianity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear what you think!