Friday, April 8, 2011

If You Met Me Today


If you met me today, I pray you would walk away knowing these things about me: 
  • I am here to glorify Him
  • I am a wife to a wonderful, godly man named Kregg
  • I have been blessed to be mother to 7 incredible children, 5 the "normal" way and 2 via Siberia
  • And that YOU are loved and precious in His sight
I tend to be one who strikes up conversations with strangers. Yes, that is me in the grocery line listening to the clerk explain about how her husband has been sick. I'm sorry it makes it take longer for me to check out, but it's important she knows someone loves her and wants to listen. Just listen.

I talk to people in the oddest places, at times. But I think there are so many opportunities He gives us to be Love to a hopeless, helpless World, and I don't want to miss any of them. There are times I ignore the nudge of the Spirit to speak, but I hope I am becoming more obedient each day.

If you met me today, I hope you would see that I LOVE HIM and through Him, I LOVE YOU, TOO!!


That's all you get here at the Antbed in only 5 little, bitty minutes. On 5 Minute Fridays, that's all the time we have. May He reveal His Love to you today in special ways. And if a gray-haired, middle-aged woman with a string of kids strikes up a conversation with you out of the clear blue, it may be me! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!