Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Pictures

Kregg and I celebrated our 25th Anniversary in Alaska!

Fishing in Kerrville

Caleb jumping into the Medina River in Bandera.

Mackenzy in her little cocoon in Kerrville.

Elizabeth and Socks

July 4th at a patriotic concert overlooking Lake Dillon in Colorado

The kids climbed Buffalo Mountain in Silverthorne.

Downtown Bandera

Mr. Ben, trying to keep his swimming trunks up.

Elizabeth with her latest catch.

Hope spring eternal in the hearts of fishermen.

Rebekah atop Enchanted Rock

Caleb playing with Josh and Ben

Our homeschool

Caleb graduated from high school

Getting ready for hunting season with a new blind.

Joshua's baptism

Kregg on a deep sea fishing trip.

Kregg has been enjoying his new game camera.

I went to San Diego to be with my sister and brother-in-law after his stroke.

The kids learning they are going to be aunts and uncles!

On our property in the Texas Hill Country

Kregg and Caleb fly fishing in Colorado

At Grandma and Grandpa's for Thanksgiving

Trying to get a good shot for our Christmas cards.

Caleb and his Cousin militia all "packing" their air soft guns.

Our two youngest Scouts

Caleb making his move on the court.

Kregg, Josh and Ben planning their attack.

We celebrated lots of birthdays.

Mackenzy and some of her artwork.
Another shot from Alaska
I hope your 2010 has been a year filled with the growth of your soul. May 2011 be filled with a fuller revelation of just how much you are Loved by your Heavenly Father. 

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:17b-19 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!